Minecraft lovers worldwide have been thrilled when the Bedrock Version unveiled its newest secure launch, model 1.20.50, on December 5, 2023. This replace introduced an array of bug fixes, Experimental Options for the 1.21 replace, enhanced performance for embellished pots, and even spruced up the bats with new fashions, textures, and animations. Excitingly, the replace is now available on all Bedrock platforms. To take advantage of these enhancements, gamers want to make sure their Minecraft is up to date to the most recent model. On this information, we’ll stroll you thru the seamless strategy of updating Minecraft Bedrock to 1.20.50 on varied platforms, from Xbox to cell units.
For Xbox customers, updating Minecraft is a breeze. Sometimes, your console mechanically handles the replace. Nevertheless, for those who want to take management of the method, comply with these easy steps:
- Navigate to the “My Apps & Video games” part out of your dashboard.
- Choose Minecraft and press the choices button, then select “Handle Recreation & Add-Ons” and eventually, “Updates.”
- If the 1.20.50 replace is on the market, obtain it on this display screen. Subsequently, open the sport and dive into the up to date expertise.
PlayStation gamers share a equally easy replace course of. With only a few clicks, you may make sure you’re working the most recent model of Minecraft:
- Discover Minecraft in your dashboard and press the choices button.
- Choose “Examine For Updates.” Any obtainable variations will likely be added to your obtain queue. After the obtain is full, open the sport and discover the up to date options.
Nintendo Swap Replace:
Nintendo Swap customers have it simply as straightforward when updating Minecraft to 1.20.50. Your console probably takes care of the replace mechanically, but when not, right here’s what to do:
- Open the sport, and also you’ll obtain a notification directing you to the eShop for the most recent model.
- Settle for the message, head to the Nintendo eShop, press the obtain button, and return to your dashboard to benefit from the up to date Minecraft expertise.
Home windows 10/11 PCs Replace:
For gamers on Home windows PC, updating Minecraft Bedrock requires a barely completely different method. Right here’s how to make sure you’re updated:
- Open the Microsoft Retailer app in your PC.
- Navigate to the library tab and click on on “Video games.”
- If Minecraft is listed, press the “Replace” button. If not, hit the “Get Updates” button on the highest proper to fetch the most recent replace.
- After the replace, run the sport from the Microsoft Retailer or open the official launcher, guaranteeing you’re now on model 1.20.50 or the most recent launch from Mojang.
Android/iOS Cellular Units Replace:
Updating Minecraft on cell units might have minor variations primarily based on the working system, however the course of stays easy:
- Open both the Google Play Retailer or the Apple App Retailer in your gadget.
- Seek for Minecraft and open the sport’s retailer web page.
- If an replace is on the market, faucet the “Replace” button, changing the “Purchase/Obtain” button.
It’s sensible to take care of adequate space for storing in your gadget and guarantee computerized updates are enabled (excluding Home windows PCs). By doing so, you may keep away from the guide replace course of outlined above, but it surely’s all the time good to be accustomed to these steps in case sudden points come up.
The seamless transition to Minecraft Bedrock model 1.20.50 spans varied platforms. Xbox aficionados navigate the “My Apps & Video games” part, whereas PlayStation lovers effortlessly verify for updates by means of the choices button. Nintendo Swap devotees immediate an replace through the eShop, and Home windows 10/11 PC aficionados depend on the Microsoft Retailer app. Cellular customers easily replace by means of the Google Play or Apple App Retailer. Sustaining ample storage and enabling computerized updates not solely simplifies this course of but additionally ensures uninterrupted gaming experiences throughout numerous units.